5.11.14

MISSING LEGS

I'm always in all black - I love all black! - so I always try and bring colour with accessories. This coat I loved soo much I bought in black and then this colour, cream or off-white ( I remain undecided). And of course I had to rock my new boots from New Look which I wore all day with no problems whatsoever!

oh, and yes I have been sporting blue hair for a while now! a bit daunting at first but I just don't even notice it anymore unless the wind blows the wrong way, haa!

La Mode D'Emm Black ASOS Oversized T-Shirt Mesh Panel Topshop Leggings New Look Chunky Cleated Black Boots
Top - ASOS
Leggings - Topshop
Boots - New Look

La Mode D'Emm Black ASOS Oversized T-Shirt Mesh Panel Topshop Leggings New Look Chunky Cleated Black BootsLa Mode D'Emm Black ASOS Oversized T-Shirt Mesh Panel Topshop Leggings New Look Chunky Cleated Black Boots

La Mode D'Emm Black ASOS Oversized T-Shirt Mesh Panel Topshop Leggings New Look Chunky Cleated Black Boots HM Duster Coat
Coat - HM

La Mode D'Emm Black ASOS Oversized T-Shirt Mesh Panel Topshop Leggings New Look Chunky Cleated Black Boots HM Duster CoatLa Mode D'Emm Black ASOS Oversized T-Shirt Mesh Panel Topshop Leggings New Look Chunky Cleated Black Boots HM Duster Coat

La Mode D'Emm Black ASOS Oversized T-Shirt Mesh Panel Topshop Leggings New Look Chunky Cleated Black Boots HM Duster CoatLa Mode D'Emm Black ASOS Oversized T-Shirt Mesh Panel Topshop Leggings New Look Chunky Cleated Black Boots HM Duster Coat

What do you think?
La Mode D'Emm
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love an all black look too. Your outfit looks great with the white jacket, nice combination! Love the hair :)

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leggings are awesome, and the white jacket is such a nice contrast!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your hair !!! I wanted blue hair but with the lenght of mine the price was too expensive... :/

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win Aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

  4. Handbag - visit www.robecart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prada - visit www.robecart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg your outfit is awesome! Love your leggings, and your hair is amazinggg!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket!

    Xo Candice
    http://www.candicemue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Favorite post so far, love the long white coat paired with the textured sheer leggings. Gives off an awesome monochromatic feel. I can't wait to see what you think of my blog because I feel like I already know you through yours.

    -Bri
    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig