18.8.14

MONO-c

HATS! An accessory I've admired on everyone else but I just didn't think it was something I could pull off. I tried to get into it, God knows I tried, but I have a head of quite an astonishing circumference so the ones in all the high street stores were all no-fits! :(

But my good friend Ola wore this hat to work and immediately I knew I had to have it!

Monochrome Forever 21 Treggings Black HM Kimono New Look Chunky Platform Boots
Top / Shirt / Kimono - HM
Treggings - Forever21
Boots - NewLook

Monochrome Forever 21 Treggings Black HM Kimono New Look Chunky Platform BootsMonochrome Forever 21 Treggings Black HM Kimono New Look Chunky Platform Boots

Monochrome Forever 21 Treggings Black HM Kimono New Look Chunky Platform BootsMonochrome Forever 21 Treggings Black HM Kimono New Look Chunky Platform Boots

Monochrome Forever 21 Treggings Black HM Kimono New Look Chunky Platform BootsMonochrome Forever 21 Treggings Black HM Kimono New Look Chunky Platform Boots

Monochrome Forever 21 Treggings Black HM Kimono New Look Chunky Platform Boots
Monochrome Forever 21 Treggings Black HM Kimono New Look Chunky Platform Boots

You can tell I'm excited right?!
I'm not actually entirely sure where the hat is from (as I asked Ola to get it for me) but rest assured, details will follow!

La Mode D'Emm
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This outfit looks so clean and fresh, but has a serious edge to it. I love it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this period I discovered my self as a hat- obsessed! and yours is certainly one that i would love to wear!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. hat looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome hat! You look like a superhero in that outfit.

    Raissa | http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Niiice look ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig