4.5.14

PROPHET EM

How do I start this post ...

... I KNEW THIS WAS COMING!

I for one have purchased these. I already have them in black but these are white ... white!

Topshop Arcade Chunky Cut Out White BootsTopshop Arcade Chunky Cut Out White Boots
Update: Okay, so they arrived and I'm not too sure how I feel about them, I remain undecided. The material that makes up the heel looks and feels like it is made out of some type of rubber. When comparing them with the black ones I already have, the heels on the black ones felt stronger and more durable. With the white ones, the heels feel like they will scratch very easily which would be soo noticeable considering the colour is white.

Has anyone else got these? What do you think of them?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig