1.3.14

Nyong'o

This style crush on Lupita Nyong'o was sudden but constant. I mean consistency is a vital aspect of any fashion icon, it shows they know what they're doing and keeps me on me toes considering how and in what ways they'll re-invent their look at pending events. And Lupita has come nothing short of being consistently the one to look out for! Class, elegance and poise, she has it ALL!

And as life would have it, I just happened to post this on her birthday; wishing Lupita Nyong'o a blessed and happy birthday!

Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'o Salmon Dress
Lupita Nyong'o Yellow Dress
Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'oLupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'oLupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'o emerald green dress
Lupita Nyong'o tweed midi dressLupita Nyong'o tweed midi-dress
Lupita Nyong'o Ralph Lauren cape dress
Lupita Nyong'o

... AND THERE'S SOO MANY MORE!!
I know I went overboard, but ... I blame her consistency!
I simply can NOT with her ... a natural beauty in every sense of the word!!

Dont' forget to enter my 200 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I know I have the same type of crush too. It's so refreshing seeing her all over the place. Alway a joy to see what she will wear next :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's flawless! she wears afro hair really well! and have a great style

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she's so gorgeous and her style is amazing !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful and her outfits are spot on!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely in love with Lupita, she's such a beautiful woman inside and out!

    http://stylecupcakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh!
    Isn't she just amazing?!
    Have you seen my latest obsession?Find out more at LifeWithFrancesca x
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. she's amazing! her skin is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so striking and beautiful. Her outfit choices have been consistently amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am completely obsessed about her, such a natural beauty i mean she is gorgeous.

    http://laetuesway.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, I love her ! She is stunning & such a talented woman! xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig