30.3.14

INSTAGRAM

Moments
The Good Wife Will Gardner
Now, the week started off with a tear. Ever since I stumbled across The Good Wife I was sold a dream ... this dream being that Alicia and Will would get together, or that I'll meet a real life Will. The former will never be so (the last 10 minutes of that episode was soo unexpected), so I'm hoping for the latter ...

Nike Sky High White Wedge Trainers Jessica BielRimmel Yellow Nail Polish
My top buy of the month, mainly because they were only £20 from eBay // Yellow nails (Rimmel) to welcome the sun

Zara City Bag ASOS Duster Coat ASOS Triangle Necklace Topshop WHite Cut Out Boots
Wishlist

Nike Air Max Topshop Mesh Leggings
I've become a fan of these type of pictures

La Mode D'Emm

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Really cool instagram pictures !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of instragram photos too!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. that nail colour is really nice, yellow! reminds me that summer is on it's way wooohooo, literally cannot wait :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for sunshine and yellow nails! I also really like those white cut out shoes.

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely items! :)

    www.dodolce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are amazing (both, the one you bought and the other on the wishlist)! Nice instagram feed :)

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig