16.3.14

INSTAGRAM

Moments
La Mode D'EmmLa Mode D'Emm
Outfit post

Kylie JennerKim Kardashian Miami Pastel Pale Pink
Style crushes: Kylie Jenner // Kim Kardashian



Ellie Goulding HalcyonWhite Pink Bow iPhone 5 Phone Case Ebay
Her album, Halcyon, is just perfecto // New phone case; Hello Spring!



Nike Black Roshe White Bottoms
Absolutely love me brothers new trainers

La Mode D'EmmLa Mode D'Emm
Casual // I stare alot at this guy

New Look Leopard Heel less Red Bottoms
Heels I forgot I had; only realised I had them when eBay messaged me saying it was free insertions all weekend ... in other words, I almost sold them until I put them on and realised why I shouldn't.

Will announce the winner of my 200 followers giveaway next week! Best of Luck :)

La Mode D'Emm
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the outfit Kim was wearing !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos!! I love your ebergy it's so dynamic!! Keep it up ;)
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos darling! You are super stylish and I really like your blog xx



    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you when you say that Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian are your style crushes.. they have an awesome style!

    Aleix Moyano, xxx
    ccelestica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig