19.2.14

MY BUSINESS IN MY BUSINESS

I had business to attend to in the city, so I went about my business in my business

*What does that mean?*

This Zara coat I chased, yes, chased after it went out of stock! Ever since I attained it in black and now grey, it's officially my 'business coat.' Styling is a little boring, but that's often the result of simplicity, versatility and of course letting the coat do all the talking! I was treated rather nicely as a result, doors were opened, smiles were exchanged and seats were offered.

I love you, Zara.
Zara Double Breasted Wool Grey Coat H&M Leather Panel Leggings Treggings Topshop Wedge Trainers
Coat - Zara
Top - Forever21
Leggings - HM
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - eBay
Zara Double Breasted Wool Grey Coat H&M Leather Panel Leggings Treggings Topshop Wedge Trainers
 Zara Double Breasted Wool Grey Coat H&M Leather Panel Leggings Treggings Topshop Wedge Trainers
Zara Double Breasted Wool Grey Coat H&M Leather Panel Leggings Treggings Topshop Wedge Trainers
Zara Double Breasted Wool Grey Coat H&M Leather Panel Leggings Treggings Topshop Wedge Trainers 
Zara Double Breasted Wool Grey Coat H&M Leather Panel Leggings Treggings Topshop Wedge Trainers
Zara Double Breasted Wool Grey Coat H&M Leather Panel Leggings Treggings Topshop Wedge Trainers
 

I live in these leggings. For real. They go with everything, are on trend, not see-through and allow maximum movement so naturally, I want to wear them everyday. I got these a while back in HM but I was in there the other day and saw them on the rails in full force, so pick'em up ... they're wardrobe staples! Online I found a similar pair here.

Lipstick is Rimmel Kate .111 (Kiss of Life) via. ASOS

Last, but not least, don't forget to enter my 200 followers giveaway!!


La Mode D'Emm
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. nice coat!

    visit my blog and join in giveaway: http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/2014/02/dressale-february-giveaway.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara do the best coats! They have a really nice powder pink one in right now that I have my eye on X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have chased that coat, too! Zara never fails. Your outfit is lovely.

    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaa, nice to know I'm not the only one!
      thank you soo much raissa :)

      Delete
  4. Nice outfit !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what Zara does to poeple, lol!! Nice coat and cool outfit.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing wrong with that! ive got one just like it
    malinda
    http://www.malindaknowles.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! I love how you styled your hair

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that coat. It looks very comfortable and warm as well. Also, your bag is very pretty.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your coat ! X

    ►HTTP://FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit specifically your trousers and coat! Very similar to my style :)
    laurannedotcom.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! Perfect mix of styles !

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE! X

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely my dear. And I love your hair color. :*

    Wilma from ohsopetite.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig