23.2.14

INSTAGRAM

Most of my 'moments' I've already published during the week, but I'll just put them up again for the sake of recap Sunday!
Be Yourself Everyone Else is already taken Oscar WildeA person who never made a mistake never tried anything new albert einstein
Inspiration

La Mode D'Emm Top Sneaker Wedges Zara Double Breasted Grey CoatLa Mode D'Emm Top Sneaker Wedges Zara Double Breasted Grey Coat
Outfit 1

Rollacoaster Magazine Kylie Minogue Suki Waterhouse 2014 Silver Screen Dream Feburary 2014 London Fashion Week
HOMEWORK // Picked these up whilst walking around with my darling Gee & Ruebs 

ASOS Key Earrings ASOS Gold Large Ball Stud Earrings
Purchases: New Look Chelsea Boots // ASOS Earrings

Central London Chinatown Fortune Cookie
If this is true, I will let you know when the wedding is.



Central London La Mode D'Emm ASOS Uber High Waist Jeggings Zara Double Breasted Black Coat Trafalgar SquareLa Mode D'Emm Top Sneaker Wedges Zara Double Breasted Grey Coat
Outfit 2 // Outfit 1

Central London Twilight La Mode D'Emm


Instagram: @lamodemm

Don't forget to enter my 200 followers Giveaway!

Hope you guys all had a blessed week!

La Mode D'Emm

Instagram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the quotes !

    Free giveaway on my blog ! Win a Vichy skin care product !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the booties. :)
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    I am a new follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig