26.1.14

INSTAGRAM

And another week is over. Isn't 2014 already going really fast? 
I thought I'd recap my week through my Instagram pictures:

KnightsbridgeH&M Camel Coat
Knightsbridge with Mum ... // ... and the launch of 'The Camel.'
ASOS Tatum Gladiator Pointed Shoe Boot ASOS Killing It T-Shirt
Latest additions I'm yet to style from ASOS.
Maybelline Red Nail Polish
I am more of a Rimmel person but this Maybelline nail polish was long-lasting! :)
Tried out red lipstick ... and black!
New Look Chunky Platform White Cut Out Buckle Boot
These beauties arrived from New Look ...
.... and were styled pronto! // Went to watch the Wolf Of Wall Street with my sister. HA-MAZING film! Leo is just *crumbles*
NastyGal Shoe Cult Amplify Platform Sandal Black
New heels from NASTYGAL arrived from America.
Get yours HERE!
I can't even explain this!
Bloglovin'
My blog reached 200 followers! I'm soo happy and just full of love for my readers. THANK YOU! *kisses*
WhitePepper Oversized Shirt Dress Black
Wishful addition to my wardrobe!
Don't forget to check me out on Instagram: @lamodemm


Instagram 



SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Absolutely adorable post. I loved following your activities through the photos. The Wolf of Wall Street is a montage of excess at its worst. It was a good film.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i couldn't agree more with you! a must see in my opinion!
      thank you soo much :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I am loving the camel coat! Congrats on the followers x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those NastyGal and NL shoes!! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't beat a good camel coat, it looks great on you. B x
    beabopsstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those NL shoes :) they're gorgeous!
    And both shades of lipstick look amazing on you :)
    Following you now on GFC :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Emm :)!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award!
    xxx
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. great instamoments :)
    xx
    did you check my latest post?
    Wanna know where I got my skirt?
    click here – http://www.persunmall.com/p/stylish-mini-skirt-with-lace-hem-p-18960.html?refer_id=4410
    and blog post – http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2014/01/lace-detail-by-persun.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shoes are beauriful ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig