30.11.13

Deck The Halls

Today I went to Westfield Shepherd's Bush for the first time in what feels like forever. I blame Westfield Stratford because it's just soo much more closer to where I live and the presence of Primark and McDonald's always wins me over!
I'm sitting here now, and I'm thinking .... I'm actually in a Christmas mood. Again, I blame Westfield. Look at the amazing decorations inside:

Christmas


And there was a human Christmas tree!

Christmas Tree

My little brother is always soo kind when it comes to taking my pictures. On the other hand, my older brothers are the total opposites. So I was forced to take 'SELFIES' of my outfit :'(


 Mother tried to take a few snaps of me, bless her,  but I'll let you judge her work and my now reluctance to give her the camera in the future:




Shirt - Thrifted
Black Long Sleeve Top - Primark
High Waisted Jeans - Thrifted
Shoes - H&M

How was your Saturday?




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Eeek, it all looks so christmasy! Happy first day of advent everyone!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Westfields Shep Bush! I'm always there when I'm in London and love it at christmas time it's soo nice and relaxed!
    Just followed ur blog!

    Much love xxx

    http://christinanista.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's super; and such a wide selection of shops!
      thank you soo much for your support christina xxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh--- my favorite time of year! Lovely photos ;) Looks like you had tons of fun!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig