30.10.13

Weekly Wishlist WOO!

Is anybody else currently searching for THE jacket?

I've been on this quest now for around 3 weeks and I'm nowhere near close enough to choosing the perfect winter coat. I like backpacks so buying a really sophisticated coat just doesn't make sense but then I don't want the standard fur parka because ... well ... it's standard. I've been eyeing this Orla Faux Fur Collar Detail Coat In Black from MissGuided but I'm split on whether the clash of materials is just overkill. But the fur is soo soo FIERCE!



Me and Zara's 'Special Prices' section have become good friends. 
They have hit us with the DOUBLE BREASTED WOOL COAT which I LOVE for it's masculine fit! I got this in grey with the intention of adding a fur collar like the MissGuided one. For £30 - a very RARE price for a coat in Zara - I didn't think twice and passed through the checkout quick-quick.



If you guys see any coats that are FIERCE + WARM + AFFORDABLE ... PLEASE LET YOUR GIRL KNOW ;)

And onto the must-haves for the week:

Image 1 of ASOS Extra Long Rib Funnel Snood
Nothing like a hint of colour in the form of a snood to brighten those long winter nights.

Image 1 of ASOS Jumper With Eye Motif

The colours are just HEAVEN together!
























H&M's own take on the fluffy jumper (available in white also)
Nothing is ever complete without a chunky sole :D

Mid-week; ya'al hang in there 'cos Friday SOON come.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The first coat is awesome, love it !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces! Everything looks amazing :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know EXACTLY how you feel! But I must say that the 1st coat is too fly to pass up!

    XO Miriam
    http://www.madeincbymorales.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig