14.10.13

Tartan!

I am very in love with tartan!! I don't even know what it is that I like about it ... ?
This is strange because I own one item that features the tartan print and it features in the pictures below. I think it ALL started when the ASOS magazine came through the post and I saw these ASOS tartan trousers in them, then my mind wondered and was like 'what if this was in the form of a shirt?'
So I found myself on eBay ... and the rest is history!
I have soo many visions for this shirt ... I think I'll have to do a 'how many ways can you style one item' post because this ... THIS tartan shirt screams versatility! I felt that 'winning' feeling too when I won the auction because the shirt also has a leather collar, I mean, how fuggin' awesome is that?! It was paired with black treggings from New Look and the H&M 90's Chunky Boots that us bloggers just can't get enough of!!

Check it out ...









Have a good week ya'al!


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Hello hun, it was lovely meeting you at the The Whitepepper event last week. I've just followed your blog, loving tartan trend so so much!

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie! It was lovely meeting you too, thank you for teaching me the ropes, haa :)
      i have also followed your blog! keep in touch <3

      Delete
  2. I love your shirt, tartan is definitely one of my favourite winter trends!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must say... ur outfit is so beautiful.. am following you... please follow back www.melodyjacob1.blogspot.com thks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Melody!
      I wrote it on your blog and I'll say it here, your fashion is FIERCE!!
      I have followed you also and can't wait for your next post xxxx

      Delete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig