2.9.13

Weekly Wishlist WOO!

HELLO! :)

So after numerous calculations (a.k.a. too many purchases), I am now on track to being completely broke by Christmas 2013. I could have told myself this 2 months ago; LIFE!

Nonetheless, my eye is still scanning and these are the MUST HAVES of the week from FOREVER21:


1) On The Range Plaid Sweatshirt: the sleeves are soo cool and the tartan pattern is on trend; it's win WIN for ERRRRYBODY!
2) Striped Chunky Knit Cardigan: I LOVE the slouch fit; nothing says 'i'm relaxing/on my day off' more than this cardi!
4) Faux Leather Bomber Jacket: I have a thing for quilted jackets, something about them but this one is everything and more; quilted AND a bomber jacket!
5) Forget Me Not Grid Dress: at £7, this is an absolute STEAL!
6) Geo Print Trousers: These are soo fun, with a dip-hem black top, aviator shades, beanie and man boots, you're GOOD TO GO!

Á mon avis, Forever 21 are leading in terms of high street fashion brands. Their new collections out right now are just stunning and it's all affordable prices. Check it out for yourselves!!

Don't forget to check me out on Instagram and Finds:
Instagram 






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great pieces !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan in the second photo!
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig