11.9.13

OOTDAAWABSOOTD (outfit-of-the-day-about-a-week--ago-but-still-outfit-of-the-day)

The Title?! Don't shout at me! There's no way I'd wear this with the weather today but I had to share with you guys!


Crop Top: Topshop
Dress: New Look

I was SOLD when I noticed this dress had the mesh panels; it's daytime sexy! Me and this other fashion conscious girl were both eyeing it up on the rails but the combination of my fast walking (anyone who knows me KNOWS I walk at a ridiculous pace) and outstretched arms like runners do at the finish lines, resulted in it coming home with me; win-WIN!

Just to add some colour, I put the crop top over but the dress was pretty extroadinary on its own!

Do you like the combo? What do you think of the mesh panels?



Instagram

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loving the post title and cute crop top. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2012/11/some-kind-of-helloween.html

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig