10.9.13

Crop it so they GETS it!

Hey everyone!

London is back. I don't know whether this is good or bad. I'm more of a winter baby because I think winter fashion is awesome but, you know, the sun is never a bad thing.
The wind was harsh, the driver had the AC running on the bus, a cold is brewing, the floors in my house are cold; I-I; I'll leave it at winter is coming for ALL ... and FAST!

On a brighter note, I have a new hairstyle; WOO!
I have gone for the short bob. Fun on the night out, BUSINESS during the day, it's win-win (I've started using this phrase alot now!). AND Rita Ora (post coming on her) and Beyoncé are ROCKing it right now!

Lipstick is Rimmel Kate .111 (Kiss of Life)

More pictures of it coming in tomorrow's post, an outfit post (I know, it has been FOR-ever!!)

What do you think?


Instagram


SHARE:

4 comments

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig