7.8.13

FIT FOR YOUR FEET: FIND OF THE WEEK!

River Island for your Feet. This has got to be the best knock-offs ever and at a more affordable price than Topshop and Aldo. I am in love. I am currently gathering ALL of my coppers, silvers, golds and taking loans from my brothers WITH interest (it must be done!); these will be acquired within the next week (FINGERS CROSSED). But I had to share with you guys! These are soo IN right now with the grunge trend and just in general are more or less perfect for summer; it's just WIN WIN for EVERYBODY!

BLACK PATENT CUT OUT BLOCK HEEL ANKLE BOOTS, £45.00, River Island



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE these shoes!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very subtle and femenine, really nice! Amazing shoes!!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig