9.8.13

Feature Friday

Today's Feature is the beautiful Eda from Istanbul whose blog (Le-Young) I stumbled upon and thank GOD I did!! 
Here's a little bit about her in her own words:
"I’m a 17 year old girl (18 in a couple of weeks!) living in Istanbul. I’m currently on my summer break and will go to my first year of college this September, which is really exciting for me! I’m a chocolate addict, a cat lover and a constant daydreamer. I also can’t live without music. I was always keeping this little diaries and I thought that it would me a nice experience if I opened up a blog, turns out that I wasn’t wrong. Opening up a blog, posting my daily photos and writing my thoughts is the best meditation and plus, you meet lots of amazing new people!"
the setting is soo picturesque right?! reminds me of the yellow brick road in the wonderful wizard of oz!
this playsuit is soo beautiful. from the colour and fit to the delicate detail of the material; it's just ALL there!
absolutely adore the bow ring; its such a cute touch!


What do you think of Eda's style?




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. cutyy@
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet outfit!;)

    Anastasia
    www.a-grevstad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks gorgeous and sexy
    http://fashionposse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig