12.8.13

Blog Updates / Weekly Wishlist WOO!

Hey guys! Hope ya'al are super dupa great! I am currently in the midst of doing a blog update just so that my readers are kept up to date and generally my blog is moving forward! I have a 'nearly set in stone' guideline of what I'd like to post on different days so that there are no huge gaps between blog posts and everything is kept up to date!! So, this is what I have as followed:

Monday : Weekly-Wishlist-WOO!

Tuesday : -

Wednesday : Mid Week Catch-Up (so basically any changes to the blog, fashion updates or just in general any fashion news

Thursday : -

Friday : - Feature Friday (fortnightly)

Saturday : Style Snoop Saturday (so my weekly style crush)

Sunday : -




SOO .. as it is Monday, onto my Weekly-Wishlist-WOO!


1) River Island Socks: how awesome would these looks poking out of cut out boots?!
2) Jeffrey Campbell Sandals: these are soo gorgeous! maybe these will be a gift to myself for hours of labour during what was supposed to be the summer of my life?!
3) Glamorous Tartan Swing Tartan Dress: tartan is in again! this with a bowlers hat and creepers would give others LIFE!
4) Motel Dress: the SHOULDERS. the SHOULDERS?! giving me all kinds of daytime sex appeal! this is a MUST from motel!!
5) American Apparel Riding Pants: I believe these are a staple piece in the wardrobe and they are American Apparel so you KNOW it's quality to the highest!
6) Jeffrey Campbell Boots: I want these soo much! been eyeing these for what feels like a few good years?! :'(

Have a great week!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the list ! Especially the prints and shoes !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 is just so nice:)

    Anastasia
    www.a-grevstad.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig