30.7.13

Helen Who? Flanagan. Her!

So I'm not sure why, but I've just never been a fan of Helen Flanagan. Her name has popped up a couple of times before ("I'm A Celeb" I think?!). It's not that I don't like her, just she has never done anything significant to attract my attention ... that is until I saw this picture: 

Barbie's back! Helen wore her blonde hair loose and curled and piled on the make-up for filming on Celebrity Super Spa

Yes my eyes popped out my head too! The vintage high waisted jeans are BLOODY AWESOME! I don't know where to begin; the rips, the colour, the fit, the huge chunk missing from the waist to show of her waist; it's just all TOO good. And it's such a simple outfit which could easily be rocked during the day with the heels swapped for timbs and and a chequered shirt left unbuttoned. The backpack was a lovely finishing touch also, soo 90's.


GET THE FLANAGAN:

Image 1 of ASOS PETITE 90's Crop With Long Sleeve
Black Long Sleeved Crop Top, £10.00, ASOS
Vintage Levi's, £45.00, Urban Outfitters
(vintage jeans can be found in thrift stores/vintage stores for a fraction of this price!)
Chain Sandals, £60.00, River Island
(Her EXACT shoes, YAY!)
Brown Backpack, £15.00, Ebay



Happy shopping!! :)




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. She looks fab :) love this outfit thanks for showing how to recreate the look. Not sure if I would be brave enough for the ripped waist... ;)

    Bec Boop
    http://becboopfashionistaworld.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree. I'm not a fan but these jeans are just WOW!!! I like the missing chunk! Something different and edgy!

    Louise xx
    http://originaloutkaststyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow! LOVE this outfit, and you're so right, the jeans are perfect. Gosh.

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig