12.7.13

Feature Friday

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!


So after the dreadful absence caused by the intensive stress of exams, I am committed to picking up all aspects of my blog, including FEATURE FRIDAY!!

Today's feature is a blogging friend of mine, Vanessa from THOUGHTS IN PIXELS.
Here's a little about her in her own words:
”I am ALWAYS in platforms and I love contrasting feminine pieces with something tougher. As a result, I’ve been known to throw together unlikely pieces and call it an outfit. I think blogging is my somewhat narcissistic way to showcase my style as well as inspire others to wear whatever the hell they want. There’s too much judgement on what people wear, but I think if you love it, it’s occassion-appropriate and you feel great in it, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t. The rules of fashion are yours to break.”




Here, Vanessa does casual soo right. I especially love her platforms, which after a little research I discovered are Jeffrey Campbell's :)
The outfit itself is simple and classy, however the addition of the statement jewellery pieces layered together is DI-VINE!

What do you think of Vanessa's style?



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Her shoes are awesome! I love the layering of jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, lovely! really appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting flatforms for a while now & this post has just confirmed how much.
    Love the styling of these outfits - will def be trying similar ones out !

    check out my page (I'm a newbie)
    www.sjtx.webnode.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig