20.6.13

Hello Summer! (of my LIFE!)

YAAAAY! Exams are finally over and I can not even begin to put into words how elated I am. I am soo excited for summer, but most of all for throwing myself completely into my blogging. It has been soo hard to resist the temptation to check out who has worn what and what other bloggers are doing over the past couple of months because when I do this, 2 hours goes like 10 minutes.

I though I should kick off my return with a long overdue outfit post. The key piece was the minnie mouse shades. I came across these on eBay and INSTANTLY fell in love. I noticed them on Gaga a while back in her Paparazzi music video.



with my home girl, eden




In case you were wondering, the lipstick I am wearing is Rimmel London Kate Matte Lipstick colour .111. This is my first lipstick in red and I'm usually more a girl of pinks and nudes, but having been seriously impressed by the other shades of Rimmel Kate (I am a proud owner of .101 .107 .110 and .113) I decided to complete the collection and get the .111. I really love it, it's not too loud a red but it still turns heads.

What do you think of the minnie mouse shades?
How do you feel about Rimmel Kate?












SHARE:

14 comments

  1. ahaha! Your outfit is soooo cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool shades :)
    Also love those jeans ;]
    I need a new lippy as well, i might check out that range!
    xx

    http://listentoponsss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favourite outfit of yours so far, the sunnies are super cool, the simplicity of the look makes the whole outfit even cooler, the lipstick couldn't look better on you, and those jeans...<3 my fav part!! Hey! We're already following each other with GFC but as Google Reader is closing in a few weeks, what do you think about following each other with bloglovin? let me know and I'll follow you!

    looove!

    Pepa.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4223927
    http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soo much :)
      i'm already following you via bloglovin' x

      Delete
  4. your glasses are really cool! also adore your jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely sunglasses , shall we follow?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! You and your home girl look soo cool!! ^_^
    That red shade of lipstick suits you very well, looking lovely.

    Mirna
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig