30.6.13

.33 & The Sun of God.

Hey everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the glorious weather as much as I am.
Just a quick 'me' update; I have changed my hair as I do so I'm now back to curls. Usually I go for a colour 2 or 4 mixed with a 27/30, however I now just have a full head of 33 which is a reddish-brown colour. I love the curls but I still remain unsure about the colour but overtime I always grow to love it anyway.

Another outfit post! YAAY! Today was actually really hot in London which left me to face the dilemma of hot and church. I couldn't wear shorts/short skirt so I thought baggy but chic. The harem trousers I bought ages ago from River Island although I saw them recently on the website in the sale so it is worth having a look. I especially like them because I summarise them as my 'office-meets-casj' trousers; with a blazer and high court heels, you're ready for work! The black blouse is from Forever 21 which was a cool £4 in the sale. I have no clue why I didn't take any pictures from the back because it has a really awesome lace panel. The slingbacks have been featured on my blog before, they're one of my favourites from ASOS and were actually my first 'proper' pair of high heels! Although they're no longer on the website, they can easily be found on eBay (GAWD I LOVE eBay, always gives you that second chance, haa)!


this pose looks really odd but I can explain *deep breath* I was trying to show the 'harem-ness' of the trousers, I think it's safe to say that failed :'(







Hope you have all enjoyed and had a relaxing weekend :)



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love your booties!! xoxo

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the heels and the top! Awesome look.I found your lovely blog on IFB and started following :) Stop by for a visit sometime. If you like what you see you can stay updated by following either with GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin or Twitter :)
    Hugs :)
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, i love your outfit!!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC+

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so obsessed with sweatpants and heels combos! You look gorgeous.xx

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig