26.4.13

Feature Friday

TGIF! The weather this week has been soo glorious in London.
Dare I say summer looks promising following the longest winter known to man?


Today, I am featuring the GORGEOUS Anngelik Martinez of Vogue and Heels. Here is a little about her:
"My love for fashion began when I was born, as my mother is a “hidden” Fashion designer. Since I was little, I would always watch her make me all of my dresses, and I watched her as she dressed me in the most amazing outfits that made other little girls stare at me. Seeing that amount of talent being used to create new pieces of clothing or jewelry, I knew from that moment on that I wanted to be just like her. Growing up, I wasn’t much of a fashionista, I never knew how to pick my outfits or how to dress myself in a fashion sense, but as I got older I decided it was time to pursue that dream of mine.
The word “Fashion” does not mean to go out and buy everything that one sees as expensive. Being fashionable is an expression that one creates to be unique and different from everyone else. To stay up to date with fashion is very easy and it should not be expensive. My goal is to inspire every woman out there and to show what’s in style and where to shop for it at good and affordable prices because every woman out there deserves to be and feel beautiful!"

My fave outfit! I'm not even sure where to begin to start complimenting because the whole outfit is working! I especially love the flesh toned pumps!

Everyone knows black = chic, but the colour pop of the lipstick, nails + the statement necklace makes this outfit far from boring!

How many of us can pull of bright pink?! *applauds* I love how spring-y (I invent words) this outfit is; the white and pink tones are soo refreshing!

I hope you've been just as inspired as me to be a bit more bolder, daring and expressive when mixing colours :)


What do you think of Anngelik's style?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great fashion inspiration dear! :)
    Thanks for your message at IFB. I just replied. :)

    Congrats on your 100 followers dear! Keep it up! Happy weekend!

    ★♡ Beauty and Butter Review (^_^) ♡★
    Indulge Into Self-Pampering with Beauty & Butter
    Where's your favorite nail spa?

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first outfit,specially how the jacket and the bag work together, is beautiful!

    XOXO!

    Pepa.
    http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits i love how all the outfits are so brightly colored
    http://fashionposse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last look! The jacket is so cool x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love her outfits. Great style

    Skeptical-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an awesome feature! im definitely going to check out her blog!
    xx
    Taylor
    www.whiskey-ginger.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig