12.4.13

Feature Friday

This is the Friday before school, college, everything bad commences on the Monday following so understandably I'm a little upset. NONETHELESS, it is FEATURE FRIDAY!!!

Today we have a fellow blogger, Milena of Mimi's Fashion Moments. She is from Bulgaria and is mother to two gorgeous children, I'm sure!! I am a huge fan of her blog and outfits, especially the splash of colour she always adds! Here are a few words from Milena herself:
"I started this blog because I wanted to describe and present fashion the way I see and understand it. I will also show you the style I like. My heart will always belong to the world of fashion. I truly admire beauty and good styling and believe that despite of the fact there are no perfect people, we have to try to be as close to perfection as we can. I will be honored if I manage to give inspiration to people who love fashion and design." 

Her hat is speaking VOLUMES; such a chic touch.


I love the clash of the red and blue, it more than works!!
This is the splash of colour I was on about earlier! Neon works wonders when worked correctly. 
Can avitator shades do any wrong?!

What do you think of Milena's style? 
Be sure to check out her blog!!


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love her style!
    will be checking out her blog now :)

    You have a great blog too!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emma!You're wonderful young lady!I love the post!Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!Lovely post and blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well she is good!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely lady,

    I came to your blog from IFB. Loving this Feature Friday post!

    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog. Loving this post!

    Want to follow eachother?

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you feature other bloggers! I do a similar thing on Fridays!

    Great blog, can't wait to see more:)

    Erika
    http://www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great feature, great style.

    Stay Stylish,

    TL. Xx
    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her style is very colorful and youthful. And this featuring idea is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig