1.4.13

Feature Friday

I'm 100% aware it's not Friday ... but the name stands regardless. haa!
I can explain .. these pictures were taken on Friday ... in time for Feature Friday but then life being life, I couldn't find the cable for the camera.
However, Jesus being Jesus, put the cable on my desk early on the morning of Easter Sunday - but I already had a post for Easter Sunday - so Wholla!! We have Feature Friday on Monday. 

This is Comfort - unique from birth - and some days I don't like going out with her because she always looks *speechless*
ENJOY!!


this bag is soo cute and wait for it ... it's from primark?! seriously, I need to respect that shop a little bit more. If you search hard enough you find gems like this bag.

she's headless ... her fault *shrugs*

friggin' classics, they do no wrong.

the print ... THE PRINT!! this will be borrowed.

This is a bomber jacket ... it's on ridiculous levels of coolness.





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i love the bag..and love your stylish header too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi emma! i stumbled upon your blog yesterday and i am loving it so much! your style is amazing. i've decided to nominate you for the liebster award, if you wanna continue with the tag it's on my blog http://zezaay.blogspot.co.uk/ :) take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAY! thank you soo much!! of course i 'll accept. watch out for my post :) xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Hi you pretty! I just discover your blog going around the net...this things happens...it's destiny! haha I so love your way of writting, and you should DEFINITELY borrow that sweater and give more credit to Primark, I have the same bag in leather brown! gorgeous! Well, would u like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin? let me know in my blog :)

    tons of love!

    Pepa.
    http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaa, thank you pepa, i think i write exactly as I speak, which is sometimes annoying, haa! primark are amaze, but sometimes they forget they're primark and i'm confronted with an expensive pricetag -- _ i will DEFO follow your amazing blog xxxx

      Delete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig