20.3.13

Style Crush: MILEY!

I think its fair enough to say that Miley Cyrus is on a superior level of awesomeness. I mean she skates with loubs on! Putting aside the fact I am already jealous that she's the future Mrs. Liam Hemsworth, her wardrobe just adds fuel to the fire! When she first revealed her cropped hairstyle, it caused a lot of controversy and I'll admit I was crying as if my own hair had been cut! But as time has gone past I've really grown to like it and I think it really suits her. Her styles accentuates this as the grunge / rocker vibe she often favours wouldn't carry that same WOW factor with her longer hair.

Stars in stripes: Miley Cyrus certainly turned heads as she left her New York hotel in a striped maxi dress on Thursday

I found Miley's exact dress!! It's the Maxi Dress With Cold Shoulder In Stripe Print at ASOS for £38.00. Hurry students, you can get 25% off this today!!

Image 1 of ASOS Maxi Dress With Cold Shoulder In Stripe PrintImage 2 of ASOS Maxi Dress With Cold Shoulder In Stripe Print









Hats off to her: Miley completed her look with a trendy trilby hat as she navigated her way around the Big AppleHats off to her: Miley completed her look with a trendy trilby hat as she navigated her way around the Big Apple






Miley, I LOVE you!

What do you guys think of her style?


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Miley is adorable, love the last two pics.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her earrings in the first photo!

    http://leahbrownnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love miley, she has amazing style! Tho I don't like the short hair on her, such a waste :(

    Enter my giveaway and win a $100 voucher free to spend!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love her style! But I liked her long hair better!
    xoxo
    My Blog, Blonde but not least

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love her Style!!!. I think that she's never been more comfortable in her own skin that she is now !!!
    BraveChica.com
    BraveChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Miley. I used to hate her when I was younger but she grew up to be an awesome woman.
    She's not afraid to be herself.

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig