9.3.13

Por favor ...



I don't even know how to begin to describe how EXCITED I am about this. If i won, of course that would be amazing, but just even gaining recognition from Company or New Look would mean EVERYTHING to me. I've worked soo hard and spent soo much time on my blog and I'm beyond elated that I can now start to see a glimmer of my hard work coming back. I'm motivated more than ever to keep going and sharing my fashion and styling tips with ya'al.



All you have to do is enter my blog URL (www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk) onto this website (click HERE) and nominate me under Best Teen Fashion Blog (under 18) category!!

Thank you soo much guys, your support is everything and I wouldn't be able to do it without you!!


SHARE:

6 comments

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig