12.3.13

Get your Own Models!

I was super excited when I came home and that infamous, symmetrical, brown ASOS cardboard box was waiting patiently on my desk.
Inside was my very own Model's Own Mirror Ball Nail Polish Trio just there, glistening .. awaiting use! At £9.50 from ASOS it's amazing value for money because 1 bottle is usually £5 alone. So I got to using it!



This was the construction site I was working on:
I'm not even sure what I was thinking when I did this, but I liked it for the first day or so. 

After the nail varnish remover and the basecoat had been applied ...





And the base colour which is Rimmel 371 Sea Green (which can be purchased HERE)


While that dried, I took a couple shots of the bottles; you can tell I was ridiculously happy about my Models Own purchase!

It was tough picking which one would have the honours of gracing my nails first, but I finally decided on 'Freak Out!' And the result:

This is after 2 coats as after the first coat, I wanted a little more of that ... je ne sais quoi.

The colour combo in 'Freak Out' is gorgeous, Model's Own really impressed me. You have purples dark blues, light blues, glitter, sparkles, pentagons, triangles, rectangles ... IN A 14ML BOTTLE! Plus the fact its a topcoat so it goes on top of anything, its seriously a worthy addition to your collection. While I was looking through some pictures, it also looks amazing on light pastel colours for when you're experimenting.



What do you think of Models Own Topcoats? Will you be buying your own soon?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Cute selection of colours.

    www.steffysworld.com

    $100 ASOS giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Models Own, but the colors look beautiful!

    //Birdie Shoots//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter polish. Who can resist? I can't :-)

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green one :)
    Here's an award for you : http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I want to try them, since I can't seem to find them in America but Maybe I'll order a few. The glitter looks amazing! & I love the colors on you! The blue stands out But yet so tasteful.
    Xo Pam
    P.S. I followed on GFC.
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you soo much! yes defo try and get your hands on one of these, you'll never regret it ;)
    i have also followed you on GFC xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this nail polish, so gorgeous! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so pretty & gorgeous. I especially love the glitters. The gold one looks fabulous <3

    misaraisu

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig