22.3.13

Feature Friday

T.G.I.F.


I've noticed something; ever since I started Feature Friday the weeks go by faster. I think this is a super good thing.

Today I am featuring this GORGEOUS girl, Georgie (self-kudos for alliteration). This outfit is bang on trend with her infusion of the 90's crop top, midi and street sense. I love everything from the high bun down to the grey socks; its all just ... *lost for words*



What do you think of her style? How would you wear a 90's crop top?



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love her skirt!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous. I love the idea of wearing high waisted skirts with cropped tops. It's just a flattering look for everyone!

    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com
    VOTE Tiffy (5 Stars) FOX Sports West Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning skirt babes! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. If you fancy over-sized coats, then you've gotta check out my new textured over-sized Viktor & Rolf runway coat (got in on sale of course, phew! lol) accompanied with provoking color-block accessories. Tell me just how provoked you are! ;P

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/around-color-block.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks amazing in that skirt, love how she's teamed it with the trainers.
    :)
    Followed your blog btw! ;D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig