31.3.13

Emma's Easter Extravaganza !!

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!!!

It's important to remember Easter is so much more than Easter eggs and chocolate; re-connect with the ONE Father Jesus Christ!! WHOO!! Church was too live: we had singing, dancing, food, drink; that roof was vibrating and my hips were rotating like NOBODY'S BUSINESS!! Just a few snaps of my Sunday when I did manage to stand still:

Jacket - H&M
Top - BooHoo
Jeggings - New Look
Creepers - Demonia
Bag - Ebay








In a perfect world, I will eat all 3 Easter Eggs and not gain weight, however this is not possible as:
1) it's not a perfect world
2) chocolate is not in my best interest
3) i can only eat 1 bar of chocolate and then pass the rest on to my brothers
Hope you guys are having an amazing Easter!!




SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Happy Easter!! :D
    Really nice outfit!!

    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is cute :3
    Happy easter!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reaching out on IFB! I like your blog and style! Love this top! So cute! Following.... hope you will return the favor.

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries at all and thank you for supporting my blog
      defoo xxxxxx

      Delete
  4. Happy Easter!! i like the jacket!=)

    i am your new follower..=D

    theprojectncy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for supporting my blog :)
      i am also following yours xxxxx

      Delete
  5. Lovely top,love the colors!
    http://www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top!

    www.sissyyee.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig