27.3.13

Dip your Denim


Denim Denim Denim!! It's already a staple item in our closets, but the different patterns, cuts and colours now on offer in the shops has completely out-ruled the saying 'denim is boring.' During one of my many visits to EBAY, I came across these Dip Dye High Waisted Jamie Jeans from TopShop. I got even happier when I won the auction for £15.00. 






I decided to be super boring and wear a black long sleeved top from Primark because I wanted everyone to notice how super awesome these jeans were!!

These are my Lita Lookalikes from Internacionale, £30

This was an impulsive buy from Primark which I do not regret. For a cool 500p, this quilted delight came home with me!
What do you think of the jeans? How would you have rocked them?




SHARE:

15 comments

  1. really cute outfit! Those jeans looks great with that black top :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are shmexy! :33
    You have a lovely figure :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!!

    xoxo

    Bevin & Alayna

    www.holeinjeanpocket.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jeans are so cool! I'm already imagining how I'd style it & I'm loving how you've styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool ones :) I guess I will dip dye some of my jeans. I have too many plain dull ones ;3
    xo,L
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/
    ^My blog has moved

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit,love it! those jeans are lovely
    http://www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those jeans! The backpack is cute, too. :)

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig