24.1.13

Returns


"Where have I been? ... The past few weeks, weeks,

weeks weeks weeks."


Too many paper cuts on my fingers from flicking 

through A2 textbooks, but I'm back and bursting to share all my finds!

I think the sales this year were amazing! I picked myself

 up some Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Spikes from

 Soletrader for an amazing £30!!







Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Spike, Soletrader, Out of Stock :(


Loads of Underground Creepers have been discounted - I am literally in heaven on earth - decided to be brave and pick this leopard print to brighten up my feet:

Underground Wulfrun creeper all over leopard, Office, £40


I PRAY these do not go out of stock because mama needs her one of these but the ol'ye bank account gets topped up end of month:

Underground Creeper wedge black suede, Office, £50


And here are a couple of bargains you really should be aware of ...

Betsy Peplum Jersey Pencil Skirt, Boohoo, £8
(and loads of other colours incl. black, coral, berry and stone)

ASOS VOLLEY Flatform Ballet shoes, asos, £16.50

Sofia Wrap Front Maxi Skirt, BooHoo, £9

ASOS Loop Yarn Backpack asos bag, £26
                                             
Mango Kate Tweed Car Coat, asos, £28

LEOPARD PRINT SHOPPER BAG, ZARA, £39.99


ASOS Cropped Statement Blazer Jacket, asos, £27


i know, i’m probably your worst person right now, like you haven’t done enough damage to your credit/debit card, but nonetheless HAPPY SHOPPING!!

                                               


                                             















                                                       




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig