13.10.12

Black Lace

I came across this gorgeous playsuit whilst shopping in River Island:

Playsuit, River Island, £20.00, Cork Heels, Next, £15.00

I fell in love with the lace panel along the shoulders and the lace sleeves.  I teamed it with beige cork heels to add a break to the black. 
(The green band was actually a pass into a club for the night so I put it on my hand so I wouldn't forget it as opposed to trying to make it work with this outfit, haa!)

How would you work this playsuit? 



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I nearly bought these shoes a few months back, they are so cute!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the heels are lovely!! Such a bargain :) cute playsuit and you look absolutely gorgeous

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nude heels look amazing on your skin
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com visit <3
    share the feeling <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking stunning
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig