26.9.12

Te Amo Camo

Alongside the colour khaki, camouflage prints have come back into fashion so I decided to incorporate this into an autumn look.

Top, £4 New Look; Trousers, £10 Next, Boots, 29.99 Inernacionale
As the top is pretty busy itself, I thought I'd emphasise it with black. Also the contrast of the wooden block on the heels adds a nice break to the black. The trousers are actually tailored but feature a drawstring waist so they're extra comfy to wear.

Internacionale, £44.99
This jacket is a recent addition to my coat collection and I ADORE everything about it!! It doubles as my leather jacket and my autumn jacket as the fur collar is removable. The quilted pattern along the shoulders and waist makes it stand apart from an ordinary plain leather jacket.

How would you wear camouflage? 




SHARE:

1 comment

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig