22.9.12

Jeffrey?

Since Jeffrey Campbell launched the iconic Lita boots, it's been on the tip of every fashionista's tongue and feet. I've wanted a pair for a while now and have been eyeing them up. As soon as my mind was set on one colour, another next to it won my attention. Eyeing them up however was always where the journey ended because my bank account couldn't handle them. 


The great thing about Jeffrey Campbell's is that there's a pair to suit every individual. Whether it be basic colours for a bold look, patterns for a edgy look (and would also be great for autumn to contrast those blues and blacks) or glittered/studs for a more unique look.

For those of you still in school (like me) there are other boots that look like Jeffrey Campbell lita's but are a fraction of the price. For instance, I have just purchased some boots that look identical to them from Internacionale.

Internacionale, £29.99
I'm soo in love with these and on a plus side, they are the most comfortable boots I own. I decided to go for black because it goes with anything and everything. The hidden platform makes it easier to walk in and saves you carrying flats for those nights out.

Which Jeffrey Campbell Lita is your favourite?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig