9.9.12

Evening Romance in Summer

Before the thick jumpers and loyal jeans are brought out ready for autumn and winter, I wanted to say goodbye to my summer wardrobe in the best way I know how. This look consisting of navy paperbag trousers and a one-shoulder top with black heels together create a sophisticated look for an evening do / formal get together with friends.

Top, Boohoo £4; Trousers, Asos £11.99.

The trousers are high-waisted and feature pleats which create a tailored look. I decided to add a tan belt to create a slight contrast between the white and navy as it otherwise would have been quite a plain palette. I've added brown bracelets to compliment the belt.
Shoes, Asos £12.99.
These shoes I'm absolutely in love with, especially the unique touch of the gold zip. They're slingbacks I purchased from Asos a while back (so again ebay would be the place to hunt these down) but I've never grown tired of them.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© La Mode D'Emm. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig